Student code of conduct
We're committed to making sure all residents enjoy a peaceful and comfortable stay at our student accommodation. It is important that you understand the code of conduct:
- You must treat staff, fellow students and visitors with consideration and courtesy at all times
- You have a wider duty to the community around you. You mustn't cause a nuisance or disturbance to people living or working near your home
- You mustn't slam doors, inside or outside
- You mustn't play loud music
- You mustn't use loud or abusive language
- You may smoke only in your room, and never in shared areas. Please respect the feelings of other residents when smoking in your room
- You must never use illegal substances in the accommodation. If we suspect that you are using or dealing drugs, we will report you to the police
- You mustn't bring in any furniture or furnishings that do not meet our fire and safety regulations
- You may only have overnight visitors for two nights at a time, and you must tell all the members of your flat about any visitors. You're responsible for the behaviour of your guests while they are staying with you
- You must buy your own television licence if you have a television in your room.
If you break any of these rules during your stay, you may be asked to leave your accommodation.