Estate and major works consultations
On this page you can find the key documents for recent consultations, as well as any covering letters or other information relating to the various services that we have or will be inviting contractors to submit tenders for.
To search for specific consultation documents for the estate where you live, visit the My estate section.
Estate and major works consultations can include a Qualifying Long Term Agreement (QLTA). This is an agreement with a contractor to provide goods or services, which runs for more than 12 months and which results in leaseholders incurring an individual charge of at least £100 per year.
Notice of Intention: QLTA cyclical decorations and other major works
- Accompanying letter for Notice of Intention - December 2011
- Notice of Intention for QLTA cyclical decorations and other major works - December 2011
- Reply/observation form for Notice of Intention - December 2011
- Additional information for cyclical decoration and other notices - December 2011
- Summary of observations and responses to Notice of Intention - January 2012
Statement of Estimates: QLTA cyclical decorations and major/planned works
- Accompanying letter for Statement of Estimate - December 2012
- Statement of Estimates: Cyclical works and decoration - December 2012
- Statement of Estimates: Major and planned works - December 2012
- Landlord's Proposal: accompanying letter for Statement of Estimates - Cyclical Works, December 2012
- Landlord's Proposal: accompanying letter for Statement of Estimates - Major and Planned works December 2012
- Reply/observation form for Statement of Estimates - Major and Planned works - December 2012
- Contractual document - terms and cost information for Major and Planned Works - December 2012
- Cyclical works - January 2013
- Planned works - January 2013
- Planned works window replacement costings - January 2013
- Notice of Intention for QLTA water hygiene - July 2009
- Additional information for water hygiene notice - July 2009
- Water hygiene procurement report - April 2014
- Summary of observations and responses to Notice of Intention - September 2009
We always try to give you information which is full and clear, in addition to the notices we must provide you by law. If you feel the information we have provided in the notices, their covering letters or any additional information that is available here is not clear, or you'd like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 432 0077.